Attn: Reminder score sheets for weeks 7 thru 10 are due this week
Drop off deadline is Sat 11/28/15. You can drop off at: the league address, Bull's Eye Dart Supply(during business hours), the 1st Mr. Philly Qualifier at the Crestlawn or to any board member. You can also scan or take a clear picture and email them into to email@example.com There will be 3 penalty points applied if not turned in--so please do not forget.
YOUR QCEDL BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR THE 2015-2017 TERM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
PRESIDENT - Rick Arcangel, VICE PRESIDENT - Ray Wolf
TREASURER - Keith McCarthy, RECORDING SECRETARY - Bob Brookes, GENERAL SECRETARY - Kay Brookes
BOARD MEMBERS - Joe "Big Daddy" Curran, Mark Whited, John "Popi" Rafa, Cathy "Jazz" Jasinski, and Mike McCarthy
Be sure to like the Quaker City English Dart League Page on Facebook.
Click on this link QCEDL Facebook
We offer special thanks to John Holland - QCEDL Archives Chairman, for his efforts to research and compile these lists of Past Mr. & Ms. Philly Winners and Past Hall of Fame Inductees.
Click on the links below to view the lists.
Your ideas and suggestions are very important to us. If you have a comment, idea, or suggestion you would like to share, please click on this Suggestion Form link, fill out the document, save it, and email it back as an attachment to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All suggestions will be reviewed, discussed and voted on by the board.
- Promote competitive English Darts within Philadelphia
- Sanction Q.C.E.D.L play according to Rules and Regulations in effect at the time of Q.C.E.D.L play
- Establish and maintain friendly, competitive relationships with similar organizations involved in the sport of English Darts
- The development of additional locations and teams in Philadelphia for the purpose of promoting English Darts as a sport
- To establish and maintain a perpetual and permanent Q.C.E.D.L Hall of Fame