Congratulations to the Winners of QCEDL 2015 Singles Shoot
1st Place / 2nd Place
Bracket 1: Bill Davis / Jerry Dooling
Bracket 2: Mike McClain / Brooks Urban
Bracket 3: Dan Farrell / Tom Higgins
Bracket 4: Jim Mackin / John Danbach
Bracket 5: Tammy OBrien / Dan Paluch
YOUR QCEDL BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR THE 2015-2017 TERM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
PRESIDENT - Rick Arcangel, VICE PRESIDENT - Ray Wolf
TREASURER - Keith McCarthy, RECORDING SECRETARY - Bob Brookes, GENERAL SECRETARY - Kay Brookes
BOARD MEMBERS - Joe "Big Daddy" Curran, Mark Whited, John "Popi" Rafa, Cathy "Jazz" Jasinski, and Mike McCarthy
Be sure to like the Quaker City English Dart League Page on Facebook.
Click on this link QCEDL Facebook
WARNING. This League has By-Laws along with Rules & Regulations, which have been in effect since 1975 and which are updated and amended on a regular basis in order to ensure that this league is run in a professional, legal and fun manner. Each and every member of the league can download these documents at any time. The Rules & Regulations are also provided to the Captains at the beginning of each season. This league has well over 1,000 members and we rely on the honesty of each and every one of you to abide by these Rules. We will not tolerate any form of dishonesty or cheating and we will impose harsh penalties.
We offer special thanks to John Holland - QCEDL Archives Chairman, for his efforts to research and compile these lists of Past Mr. & Ms. Philly Winners and Past Hall of Fame Inductees.
Click on the links below to view the lists.
Your ideas and suggestions are very important to us. If you have a comment, idea, or suggestion you would like to share, please click on this Suggestion Form link, fill out the document, save it, and email it back as an attachment to us at email@example.com. All suggestions will be reviewed, discussed and voted on by the board.
- Promote competitive English Darts within Philadelphia
- Sanction Q.C.E.D.L play according to Rules and Regulations in effect at the time of Q.C.E.D.L play
- Establish and maintain friendly, competitive relationships with similar organizations involved in the sport of English Darts
- The development of additional locations and teams in Philadelphia for the purpose of promoting English Darts as a sport
- To establish and maintain a perpetual and permanent Q.C.E.D.L Hall of Fame